- GHR Search
- $139,630.00 -130,120.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
100 Woods Rd
Pediatric Physical Therapist Inpatient
A large, highly respected healthcare system is seeking a full-time Physical Therapist to join their Pediatric Inpatient Rehab! This organization has a wonderful reputation throughout the country for providing the highest quality of patient care, especially and specifically in regards to the Pediatric population, as they offer quality healthcare services across all levels of care, from early intervention and outpatient to acute care, inpatient rehab and long term care.
- Local and reputable organization continually recognized for their high quality patient care initiatives and quality standards of excellence.
- Diverse pediatric patient population serviced in a collaborative, interdisciplinary setting.
- Dynamic therapy team and leadership within the practice
- They focus on a family centered care approach, which encourages a parent or guardian to participate in every patient treatment session
- MANY opportunities for professional growth and career advancement!
Salary: $67,000 - $95,000/yr (DOE)
- Extensive benefits package
- Over 5 weeks of Paid Time Off + 7 holidays
- 403B, continuing education and tuition reimbursement, and more
The ideal candidate will come with at least 2 years of experience as a licensed Physical Therapist and at least 2 years of recent experience working with the pediatric population in a long-term care, acute care or rehab setting.
If you are looking to join an organization that places a high value on quality patient care, as well as invests in their staff professionally and financially, please consider applying!
To Apply, Please send resume to:
Alyssa Comita, Senior Recruitment Manager
Associated topics: activity therapist, lactation consultant, movement disorder, movement therapist, outpatient, physical therapist, physical therapy, rehab, therapist assistant, therapist physical
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...