Value Advisor- Chief Innovation Office- Chemicals / Oil&Gas Job
21 Warren St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Requisition ID: 209254
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 40%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Job Description and Expectations:
Value Advisors are responsible for helping companies transform their organizations by collaboratively developing justifications for technology investment decisions by aligning solutions and business outcomes to strategic imperatives, building business cases, and developing value roadmaps. This includes the identification of value possibilities, shaping the opportunity value and building out the compelling drivers for a business transformation. Successful Value Advisors provide industry thought leadership, strategic solution advice and expert consultation to support customer co-innovation, and business process performance improvement programs.
* Partnering with field sales teams to identify revenue opportunities, create account strategies, and execute sales plays.
* Leading customer engagements to assess strategic objectives, map out innovation scenarios, identify key improvement opportunities and other sources of economic value, and present board-level justification for change including business cases.
* Collaborating with customers to establish value management practices which includes regularly benchmarking for best practices and measuring realized value.
* Development of SAP's brand through thought leadership delivered through content creation and presentations, social and traditional media interviews, etc.
* Development of industry relevant field content as well as enabling the field sales teams on industry context.
* Expertise in SCM and Manufacturing a must.
* Proven success with challenger-sales type engagements.
* Exemplary research and authoring skills with a strong emphasis on synthesis and simply representing complex scenarios.
* Proven consultative engagement approach: identify the need for an engagement, then shape, sell and run the engagement.
* Strong group management and facilitation skills, Design Thinking or similar methods a strong plus.
* Minimum 10 years of professional experience in operations or management consulting.
* Sales experience required.
* Experience in diverse technology landscape and process/technology integration issues, SAP technologies preferred.
* Fluency in any foreign language an asset.
* MBA or equivalent degree required from a top University.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment ? apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:...@sap.com or ...@sap.com, APJ: ...@sap.com, EMEA: ...@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations: Virtual - USA
Associated topics: chemical, chemical engineer, engineer, fuel, gas, gas line, monomer, natural gas, petrol, petroleum engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.