Warehouse ClerkRobbinsville, NJ2nd shift 3:30pm-12:00am
5-7% increase/ Warehouse Clerk
We're hiring! We need responsible and experienced warehouseclerksto safely and accurately perform assigned warehouse functions using our established processes, procedures, and tools. We need you to work in accordance with safety and quality standards, as we as defined productivity and performance expectations.
Please have leadership experience along with experienceusing various PIT equipment, as well as functions including, but not limited to unloading, put-away, sorting, labeling, picking, packing, replenishing, auditing, shipping, making boxes, etc.
Global Industrial is an industry leader and follows all OSHA guidelines.
Location: Robbinsville, NJ --Monday throughFriday3:30pm- 12:00am
What We Care About
We care about you and your safety.
We care about a strong work life balance.
We care that you truly enjoy your work.
We care about what you think.
What we want you to care about
Personal and workplace safety.
Customer service making sure that the right product gets to the customer.
Pride in your work.
What you need to know
Warehouse fluctuates in temperature
You'll need to receive products using frequency scanners and unload shipments from trucks
You need comfortable and safety approved footwear.
You don't have to look good in safety yellow or orange but it' a plus.
You'll need to be able to handle/lift everything from small parcels to large, heavy packages.
You'll be moving around a lot - on PIT equipment, pallet jacks, and other moving equipment to move large quantities of merchandise
The Details: Full-time role handling the receipt, storage, and shipment of product while meeting productivity, quality, safety behavioral and attendance expectations.
- Ensure clear communications with other shifts in the warehouse and office personnel as needed.
- Assist the supervisor with the security and safety of the warehouse, the inventory and our associates.
- Assist and direct staff in the day to day operation of the warehouse.
- Allocate, release and assign sales orders to the appropriate staff.
- Assists the staff in troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Handle expedite requests from customer service.
- Assume day to day operational responsibility in the absence of the supervisor.
- Follow and communicate company policies and procedures.
- Help with enforcing and demonstrating an environment focused on safety.
- Assist with and help enforce company initiatives and engagement strategies.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Must have strong leadership experience, abilities and/or qualities.
- Must of knowledge of RF pick/pack technology.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a warehouse environment required.
- Minimum of 1 year experience operating an electric pallet jack and forkliftrequired.
- Minimum of 1 year experience utilizing an RF Scanner required.
- Minimum of 1 year experience operating a cherry pick and reach lift preferred.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Must be able to stand, walk, pull and bend 100% of the day on a continuous basis.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem resolution and reasoning abilities.
- Must have strong initiative and self-motivational skills.
- Must have strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Must have proficient computer experience and skills.
- Must be capable of utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel, Explorer and Outlook.
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently.
Who We Are
We've been around for a while, and we believe our continued success is due to the basic principles of recognizing and rewarding superior performance for individuals and teams. We've seen this principle drive innovations and solutions to promote higher levels of productivity and customer service.
Our 70 year history of consistent success provides you with solid employment. We hire employees who are good at what they do and enjoy their work, and we offer a number of benefits and coverage for individuals, and families. Our corporate culture strives to maintain strong communication at all levels, professionalism in our work, and respect for our co-workers.
Systemax is the parent company of Industrial Products Group including Global Industrial, C & H, Avenue, Nexel, PFI, Industrial Supplies.com and other affiliate companies. Our EMEA division includes Misco France, Inmac wstore and i-com software.
Global Industrial is an Equal Opportunity Employer- minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities / sexual orientation / gender identityJob Posted by ApplicantPro
Associated topics: associate, dock, forklift, fulfillment, logistics technician, operate, pallet, unloader, warehouse support, warehouseman
Associated topics: associate, ayudante de almacen y reparto, forklift, forklift operator, handler, intern, logistics intern, warehouse, warehouse operation, warehouse support