MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Consumer and Investment Management (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
Consumer, externally known as Marcus by Goldman Sachs, is comprised of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses, which include our deposits and lending businesses, as well as our personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Consumer combines the strength and heritage of a 150-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Through the use of machine learning and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Marcus by Goldman Sachs is looking for a Design Producer to join its design team in NYC to help manage and maintain a world-class, premium consumer product and experience. The ideal candidate is self-starting, passionate and experienced in creating schedules, sprints, assets and scopes that handshake with Product, Tech, Brand and various teams across the business.
* Managing team capacity and design intake in order to deliver authoritative, impactful designs for timely development
* Applying process to exploration and design cycles for smooth execution
* Collaborating with product managers to ensure cohesiveness of the overall user experience
* Creatively solving for technical and resource constraints
* Effectively communicating the progress of design initiatives and key considerations to the broader leadership team
* 6+ years of project management with a design team. Hands-on design background a plus.
* Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Sketch, Adobe CC, InVision)
* Excellent knowledge and experience with Jira, or a comparable Project Management app
* Ability to drive initiatives forward with authority and autonomy
* Desire to work in a fast paced environment, consistently adhering to strict deadlines and evolving priorities
* Ability to solve for technical constraints and adaptations in designing for multiple technology types
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills for effective internal collaboration
* Bachelors/ Undergraduate Degree; Design focus or related field preferred
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.? The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Associated topics: annuities, commodities, derivatives, equity, fund, investor, security, sell, stock, trader