Golin is building a strategic business unit focused on developing and driving execution of a comprehensive Business Relevance, Inclusion & Equity plan. This role is critical to Golin as it is tied to ensuring the successful execution of Golin's positioning as a progressive PR agency designed to reach a profoundly diverse global market. We are building a team of business and Inclusion professionals who have the expertise, diverse perspective and passion to enable our mission and drive these efforts forward.
The Program Manager reports into the Chief Inclusion & Diversity Officer and will help ensure effective and efficient execution of Golin's employee engagement and Inclusion Programs. This is a contract position with the potential of going full time.
* Develop and manage Inclusion programs aligned with overall strategy and employee engagement initiatives; including promotion, launch, and execution on a global scale.
* Ability to simultaneously track progress and success metric for multiple Inclusion programs and make recommendations for enhancement and improvement.
* Identify and build relationships with external partners, including thought leaders and peer organizations, that deliver impact and support for Inclusion programs
* Demonstrated business acumen and maturity around managing competing priorities
* Collaborate with key corporate and local teams across the agency (Department Heads, HR Business Partners, Inclusion Councils, etc...) to ensure alignment and adoption of new initiatives.
* Manage internal and external communications in support programs various programs
* Ability to develop and maintain program budgets in a timely and accurate manner
* 5 years-experience Program Management employee engagement and/or Inclusion initiatives on a national scale. Global scale a plus
* 3 years-experience managing D&I initiatives, e.g. workshop coordination/facilitation, mentor/sponsorships programs, events, etc.
* Excellent project management and communications skills.
* Aggressively organized, deadline-conscious, yet flexible enough to accommodate changes associated with a client-driven organization.
* Experience managing projects across a broad variety of stakeholders and constituencies
* Strategic operations experience, including project and vendor management, and developing and socializing operating models
* Experience developing, coordinating and driving execution of broad, cross-functional Inclusion programs, including some international exposure.
* Experience developing and executing employee engagement programs with a specific focus on Inclusion
Ad/PR agency experience
Formal Inclusion & Diversity certifications, training
Start-up mentality, ability to create structure and process from scratch
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.