Do you love leading teams and driving clients' marketing plans? Do you want to work with an agency team and clients who are ahead of the curve?
Golin New York is hiring an experienced Director to join our growing team of integrated project/client managers who excel at making brands hyper-relevant to their target audiences through a deep understanding of the always-evolving world of traditional and digital media. You'll work with a rock star team of creatives, and media relations specialists to create and execute marketing campaigns for top brands, driving innovative approaches to engage with and influence our clients' target audiences. You'll integrate across all platforms, organic and paid channels to drive results.
Sound like you want to \"Go All In\" with us? Here are the details:
What You'll Do:
* Oversee campaign development and execution, including media relations, strategy, creative and influencer marketing for several CPG and lifestyle consumer brands
* Drive the annual planning process, representing Golin as a results- and strategy-oriented client partner
* Lead brand programs across inter-agency teams (IATs) and effectively represent Golin as a collaborative partner.
* Foster and maintain productive and influential client relationships.
* Identify solutions and work with teams and independently to drive client success and grow relationships.
* Serve as expert in integrated programs across, paid, owned and earned media in social campaigns.
* Cultivate a culture of support, growth and partnership among team.
* Serve as an ambassador of Golin's capabilities as it relates to organic and new business opportunities.
* Take a leadership and highly visible role in new business and organic growth and targeting efforts.
* Serve as culture builder and mentor, driving innovation and ideas while sparking team members' careers.
* Manage timelines, budgets, meetings and calendars.
What you have:
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or related field with 8 years' experience at a PR, Digital or Integrated Marketing Agency.
* Passion for client service and an ability to juggle multiple projects and changing priorities.
* Excellent verbal, written, presentation and problem-solving skills.
* Experience creating and executing earned media, including social, campaigns
* Ability to execute and measure multifaceted campaigns and day-to-day communications initiatives.
* A strong understanding of traditional media and content marketing strategies, ability to integrate campaign strategies and tactics across earned, owned and paid media, and apply analytics to measure results and provide insights.
* Poise and calm under pressure and a desire to immerse yourself in a client's business to become a true partner.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.