Grant Thornton is a collaborative, entrepreneurial firm on the move! As part of a dynamic, global organization of more than 42,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, we have the agility and focus it takes to be a leader.
Grant Thornton's Advisory professionals are progressive thinkers who create, protect, transform value today, so our clients have the opportunity to thrive and grow. Our advisory practice creates holistic solutions delivered by innovative, curious professionals who bring technical depth and industry insight to our clients.
Cyber Risk Senior Associate, Risk Technology - ServiceNow
As part of the Risk Advisory Practice, the Risk Technology services team supports all of the advisory functions that enable risk management solutions. Risk Technology solutions support Enterprise, Operational and Cyber risk solution capabilities with the development of technology frameworks, methodologies, intellectual property and technology platform implementation capabilities that drive efficiency and effectiveness resulting in better visibility into risks.
Grant Thornton's Risk Technology capabilities include assisting clients with the evaluation, planning, designing, building, operation, integration and maintenance of various technology platforms. Capabilities will also include developing integrated solutions to drive better analytics, reporting and monitoring of risks.
The Risk Technology solutions Senior Associate will be an important thought leader and integral member of the advisory management team. The qualified applicant will be able to effectively apply risk enablement approaches and configure automated tools for clients across multiple industries and maturity levels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Participating in the solution development process and ensuring that customer requests and needs are represented within the product
* Designing and deployment of enterprise software solutions, including on-site implementations
* Assisting with performing technical and competitive analysis of ServiceNow solutions, including performance, debugging and other operational metrics.
* Familiarity with risk standards and models is preferred.
* Familiarity with Governance, Risk and Compliance platforms is preferred, especially RSA Archer
* Familiarity with Security Analytics is a plus
* Familiarity with Asset Management solutions is a plus
* Familiarity with risk reporting and dashboard solutions, including Business Intelligence platforms, is a plus
* Ability to communicate difficult subject matter in a clear and concise fashion is important.
* Ability to work with different delivery teams to support technology capabilities as part of larger projects is required.
* Ability to consider non-traditional approaches to solve traditional security challenges is important.
* Experience in offshore team- and capability-development is preferred.
* Communicate (verbally and in writing) externally with clients and internally with all levels of the organization to successfully accomplish objectives portraying knowledge and confidence.
* Motivate others to perform at maximum efficiency without sacrificing quality of the services delivered.
* Maintain a good working relationship with clients and work effectively with client management and staff at all levels to gather information and perform services.
* Work closely with Grant Thornton managers and partners to promptly identify and resolve client problems or issues.
* 3 years of related work experience in a similar consulting practice or function, servicing cross-industry clients at a national level.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field preferred; Equivalent combination of education and demonstrated experience will be considered.
* Must have minimally 1 years of related work experience with ServiceNow and GRC platforms
* Must have, or be willing and able to obtain, one or more of the following certifications: CISSP
* Demonstrated working knowledge of various standards and guidelines that are applicable to security practices such as ISO, NIST, COBIT and others.
* Expert-level proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Microsoft Word and Microsoft Power Point.
* Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to think strategically
* Ability to understand regulatory impacts to client strategies
* Ability to travel on short notice and work additional hours as necessary.
Grant Thornton LLP promotes a nationally recognized culture of health and offers an extensive array of benefits to meet individual lifestyles. For a complete list of benefits please visit
Founded in Chicago in 1924, Grant Thornton LLP (Grant Thornton) is the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International Ltd, one of the world's leading organizations of independent audit, tax and advisory firms. Grant Thornton has revenue in excess of $1.56 billion and operates 58 offices across the United States with more than 565 partners and 8,000 employees
Grant Thornton works with a broad range of publicly and privately held companies, government agencies, financial institutions, and civic and religious organizations. Core industries served include consumer and industrial products, financial services, not-for-profit, private equity, and technology. Grant Thornton focuses on serving dynamic organizations that pursue growth holistically - whether through revenue improvement, leadership, mission fulfillment or innovation.
It is Grant Thornton's policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.