- Great Northern Food Hall
- $39,570.00 -62,650.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
201 E 45th St
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Handles all guest concerns and complaints if they arise. Maintains a visible presence on the floor and interacts with guests and team members.
- Assists in all aspects of employee relations, including but not limited to hiring, disciplining, developing, coaching, mediating, recognizing, and evaluation team members according to MeyersUSA guidelines and policies.
- Communicates to the team all company promotions and initiatives on a daily basis through shift meetings of any adjustments to menu, and events scheduled. Solicits feedback from the team to continuously drive operational improvements and motivate the team.
- Assists the front-of-house (FOH) management team in ordering supplies as needed; communicates equipment and maintenance needs to the direct reports and finds solutions to these issues.
- Properly edits payroll for accurate processing of paychecks if applicable and as assigned by the General Manager(s).
- Ensures adherence to all cost control procedures, such as voids, discounts, comps, etc., and ensures all team members understand and follow those procedures.
- Assists in development and/or implementation of all schedules and rotations; adjusts or balances the staffing levels in order to control labor costs without sacrificing guest service.
- Assigns sections and breaks for team members and makes sure to release team members once their station and section has been organized and communicated.
- Monitors full Team Member compliance associated with responsibility of food handling and serving alcohol.
- Implements, adheres to and monitors all departmental and company policies and procedures as well as local, state & federal laws - including but not limited to standards of conduct, attendance, appearance, cash handling, confidentiality, safety, service and sanitation.
- Must meet or exceed our triple bottom lines of financials, social awareness, and deliciousness.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- A business degree or equivalent preferred.
- A minimum of one (1) to two (2) years of experience in a leadership position in a comparable restaurant, or experience in an ambitious fine dining restaurant is required.
- Experience overseeing multiple restaurants venues preferred.
More detail about Great Northern Food Hall part of MeyersUSA, please visit
Associated topics: assistant general manager, conference, day shift manager, deli manager, floor manager, general manager, general operations manager, gm, restaurant leader, store manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.