About The Opportunity
We're looking for a Director, Strategic Partnerships to identify and close new partnership opportunities that will drive the core objectives of Grubhub: new users and orders. This is a great opportunity to go after a broad range of new partnership opportunities, including affiliate and promotional partnerships, that will impact our business and product.
This is a senior-level role that requires comfort and aptitude in forming productive relationships with C-level business partners. You're a dealmaker and a thought leader. You're a self-starter with amazing cross-functional management skills and the ability to proactively get involved in all aspects of the company. You know what's going on in the product. You understand how we make decisions.
Some Challenges You'll Tackle
* Strategically sell Grubhub's value to a broad range of potential partners
* Achieve significant growth in new diners and orders via negotiated partnerships with new partners
* Provide data and analysis to key business partners in order to evaluate and prioritize new partnership opportunities
* Prove economics behind early stage programs
You Should Have
* 10+ years' experience in business development/partnerships/sales in relevant industries
* Proven experience managing large, strategic partnerships
* Demonstrated ability to significantly increase top line revenue and volume accounts
* Ability to operate independently to achieve critical business goals
Associated topics: analyst, business intelligence, business planning, business technology, franchise, franchise operator, guest, intelligence, strategy, wholesale