This position works closely with our Implementation Specialists to coordinate the installation and conversion of clients to GTM's HCM platform and provide ongoing technical support. The purpose of this role is to ensure a successful onboarding for new and existing clients as they transition to our platform. This role is a blend of customer-facing communication and focused project management tasks.
- Perform multiple Implementations as necessary.
- Complete migrations of current payroll clients from existing software to new module.
- Guide client through Implementation process and provide client and internal partners with weekly status reports.
- Take part in initial conversations and meetings with clients to aid in understanding their current HR processes and how our software can streamline or automate those processes.
- Assist in the conversion of new clients to the platform.
- Troubleshooting issues upon completion of conversion.
- Accurately enter client payroll and accounting data on a timely basis.
- Ensuring that data submitted by clients reconciles to data keyed by reviewing and comparing control totals.
- Verifying the accuracy of keyed information to source documents & control totals.
- Accurately update client and employee banking information on an on-going basis.
- Work with client and associates to set up and maintain Workers Compensation and Section 125 Set Up.
- Call clients to request additional information, clarify information transmitted, or resolve discrepancies in control totals provided versus the keyed information.
- Conduct group or individual instruction and training on a variety of system functionalities and capabilities.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the client's complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, following up to ensure resolution.
- Research support cases and knowledge bases and other resources in an effort to deliver technical solutions.
- Communicate with clients regarding training and resolution of issues reported.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Ability and desire to develop an understanding of all aspects of the human resource and payroll process and technology.
- Knowledge of relational database management systems.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to develop trusted relationships and find creative solutions.
- Exceptional customer relationship building skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to multitask.
- Strong analytical capabilities for advanced problem solving.
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize and escalate issues when necessary.
- Human Resources and payroll knowledge desired.
- Associates degree in business or related field.
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience working in a technical support role or payroll customer service.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- A team player and a problem-solving attitude.
- Conscientiousness and obsession for accuracy.
- Must be able to work under time constraints and meet daily, weekly and monthly deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
Loading some great jobs for you...