About the position:
Guggenheim is seeking an established and successful sales professional with strong relationships in the IBD and Small-RIA space to join our team. The Regional Vice President will support and grow Guggenheim's business to financial intermediaries. The RVP will perform as part of a sales team, which includes an internal wholesaling partner and will be responsible for the development and day-to-day management of a geographic territory. Reporting to the Head of RIA and IBD Sales, the individual will work remotely.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
* Generate sales of Guggenheim Investments Mutual Funds, BDC, and DCIO business in your territory
* Own sales performance and goals for territory
* Solidify relationships, generate new business with our clients and manage sales efforts within the defined geographic territory
* Work closely with the Manager to create and implement a sales strategy
* Business Plan Creation ? Segmentation, time management, counterpart collaboration, territory management, etc.
* Leverage Technology
* Expense management
Skills and Experience Required or Preferred:
* Bachelor's Degree (preferably in Finance or Business)
* MBA, CIMA, CPWM, CAIA or CFA preferred
* Current FINRA Registrations (Series 7, 63, 65, and/or 66)
* Enhanced problem-solving abilities, analytical abilities, and familiarity with investment strategies and concepts
* Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communications skills
* Informed and conversant across a broad range of topics
* Energetic, self-motivated, positive attitude, goal-oriented
* Ability to meet deadlines, strong organizational skills, ability to work independently and collaboratively
* Technical/Computer skills should include experience with Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel
In addition, the ideal candidate will be or have:
* Energy, enthusiasm, optimism and an entrepreneurial spirit
* Strong work ethic and leadership skills
* High degree of integrity
* Ability and willingness to prepare relentlessly and execute passionately
* Strong relationship building skills?client focused
* Well organized and detail-oriented
The Regional Vice President must be flexible, have a strong work ethic, a sense of urgency, be prepared and execute tasks in a timely and professional manner. The cornerstone of our sales process is asking questions and listening, providing relevant information and insight, and always putting the interest of the adviser and his or her client first.
What You Can Expect From Us
* Collaborative environment, with honest and direct interactions
* Opportunity to develop, grow, and learn the broader business
* Health and wellness programs through comprehensive and competitive benefits package
* Modern, conveniently-located facilities
* Community and corporate citizenship through volunteer time off and matching gift programs
Guggenheim Guiding Principles
Stewardship, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Talent
About Guggenheim Investments
Guggenheim Investments is the global asset management and investment advisory division of Guggenheim Partners, with expertise in fixed income, equity, and alternative strategies. We focus on the return and risk needs of insurance companies, corporate and public pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, endowments and foundations, consultants, wealth managers, and high-net-worth investors. Our team of investment professionals performs rigorous research to understand market trends and identify undervalued opportunities in areas that are often complex and underfollowed. This approach to investment management has enabled us to deliver innovative strategies providing diversification opportunities and attractive long-term results.
To succeed in the Guggenheim culture, candidates must be self-starters and strive for results. We are looking for people, who operate as business owners, adhere to the highest standards and think creatively to realize opportunities, wherever they may be.
Guggenheim Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diversified and inclusive workforce.
Associated topics: administrative, management, manager, manager of sales, sales director, sales executive, sales management, sales manager, shift lead, supervisor