Loading some great jobs for you...
What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Guidehouse, LLP helps federal, state, and local governments solve complex business issues, manage risk and add value in financial management, program management, operations improvement, and security and data management. In today's changing environment, the public sector is seeing an increase in physical and cyber threats, financial and performance reporting requirements, diversity in the workforce, and the impact of rapidly changing technologies.
Guidehouse, LLP provides management consulting, technology consulting and risk consulting services to help federal and international government agencies anticipate and address these and other complex challenges.
Guidehouse, LLP is one of four organizations to receive the 2014 Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. The Baldrige Award is the nation s highest Presidential honor for performance excellence, recognizing U.S. organizations for superior quality and world-class results across six categories defined by Baldrige including Leadership, Strategic Planning, Customer Focus, Measurement, Analysis and Knowledge Management, Workforce Focus, and Operations Focus. For more information on our journey to performance excellence, view our winner profile on the NIST website.
On May 1, 2018, Veritas Capital, a leading private equity investment firm, acquired Guidehouse s Public Sector business.
Professionals in Guidehouse, LLP may be subject to a government security investigation and may need to meet related eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Our Application Technology consultants provide an end to end solution offering including Application Development and Integration, Application Architecture, custom IoT and mobile solutions, User Experience, Quality Management and Testing, Business Process Management and helping clients determine the best applications for their business needs and integrate new and existing applications into their business including Mobility integration. This high performing team works with various types of technologies and software framework such as Java, .Net, iOS, HTML5, ESBs, advises on the software development life-cycle, and helps architect and develop specific applications for clients. Additionally, they assist with integration of new applications and quality management and testing.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 1
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates some knowledge and/or a proven record of success in key facets of state and local government, including the following sub-verticals such as Education, Housing, Transportation, and/or Administration and functional areas including strategic sourcing, shared services, economic development, sustainability, performance management, disaster recovery, and/or customer contact centers.
Demonstrates some knowledge and/or a proven record of success in core management consulting skills and the ability to lead clients through solution development including experience in areas such as application development, system implementation, and QA/QC/IVandV.
Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success, as both an individual contributor and team member, with identifying and addressing client needs in the following areas:
- Demonstrating a blend of technology solution development, functional architecture, and program management skills;
- Conducting baseline assessments, building a future state vision, and developing actionable implementation plans;
- Preparing concise, accurate documents and maintaining project economics while remaining flexible as unanticipated issues arise;
- Managing engagements and client needs;
- Leading business development opportunities;
- Prioritizing tasks in a client-driven environment;
- Providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner;
- Keeping leadership informed of progress and issues, and answering questions and offer direction to staff;
- Creating a positive environment while managing staff workloads; and,
- Interfacing with organizational managers.
Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success, as both an individual contributor and team member, with identifying and addressing client needs in the following areas:- Exhibits IT implementation experience with experience in large-scale technology transformation programs (i.e., strategy through execution);
- Demonstrates IT strategy experience by being able to develop and document business visions, technology strategies, and project roadmaps;
- Demonstrates IT documentation skills in producing technical deliverables through all phases of the SDLC (requirements, business analyses, data-flow diagrams, data models, design);
- Communicates knowledge of the SDLC and both product and project life cycles by using business analysis and data architecture; and,
- Demonstrates program management, communication and presentation skills including the ability to liaise with technical and business teams and clearly articulate technology concepts to business audiences, in order to drive projects to completion.
Guidehouse an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.