We're Hiring & We Want You! Imagine a place where you can make a difference every day, LOVE WHAT YOU DO, and make a great living doing it. You just found it, Hair Club Has It All
Why Hair Club?
* Stability'We've been the industry leader across North America for more than 40 years and you can help us grow to even greater heights. * Growth Opportunities'Our team has 70+ years of tenure at Hair Club and we believe in promoting from within. And, we provide paid training, so you can continue to learn and be successful. * Inspiration'We help people restore their hair and transform their lives every day. And we help our communities through our charitable Pay It Forward and Hair Club for Kids programs. Come to work knowing that what you do really makes a difference in the lives of others.
Your Role as a Client Relationship Manager at Hair Club:
You'll be Responsible for retaining the center's client base, meeting with clients face-to-face.
* Making recommendations for the best benefits program based on the client's wants and needs. * Contributing to the center's revenue and success * Provide the ultimate client experience (\"UCE\"), by building an honest and trustworthy relationship with each Hair Club client.
What You'll Need:
* 3+ years of sales experience - experience selling an intangible a plus. * Solid communicator - can articulate key selling points * Persuasive selling techniques, ability to educate and encourage clients. * Confident, self-driven and motivated - proven track record as a top ranked performer. * Passionate and energetic about helping others, displaying genuine care and compassion * Honest, trustworthy and ethical - build and preserve strong client and team relationships * Works independently, can multi-task and be organized * Willing to continuously improve, possess an eagerness to learn new skills and techniques. * Strong active listening skills. * Bilingual (English/ Spanish) a plus.
Great Perks & Benefits:
Attractive work hours: Tuesday through Saturday, with Sundays and Mondays off. Salons are closed for most major holidays.
Receive the best benefits in the industry, including:
* Paid time off (PTO) * Full, comprehensive benefits (medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance and more) * A 401(k)-retirement savings plan with company match * Tuition reimbursement * Company-paid training * A wealth of opportunities for growth and advancement
Hair Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.