The employer works within the Education sector.
- Advance the vision of SST as stated above.
- Provide strong administrative leadership (manage the School's budget; support research, scholarly collaboration, and teaching excellence across various platforms; recruit and retain diverse faculty, staff, and students; encourage growth of degree programs; and develop donor relations).
- Ph.D. in a related field or discipline
- Administrative experience commensurate with the director position
- Compelling record of ongoing, high-quality scholarship appropriate to rank of full professor
- Experience with donor relations and fundraising
- Potential to represent SST prominently in national and international conversations
- Demonstrated effectiveness serving a diverse student population, diverse faculty, and/or reaching out to diverse communities
Associated topics: business, care, demand generation, festival, major gift, marketing, policies, public relations, regulatory, relation