Job Summary & Responsibilities
A multi-discipline architectural, engineering, and environmental consulting firm is seeking a Lead Civil Engineer to manage department in growing office in White Plains, NY!
- Oversee Civil Engineering team
- Establish/execute financial performance goals
- Create/restructure civil engineering department
- Oversee design/coordination of work on multidiscipline projects
- Develop site layout/design
- Perform project administration duties
- Prepare engineer s opinion of probable costs
- Coordinate project completion with other internal departments
- Provide technical expertise in municipal principles/practices
- Deliver high quality projects on-time and within budget
- Mentor/develop technical staff
- Develop an annual civil engineering business plan
- Build/maintain client relationships
- Bachelor s degree in Civil Engineering
- 10+ years of leadership, project/client management experience
- PE License
- Reputable experience within municipal/private sector marketplace
- Strong project financial/core business management skills
- Proven ability to develop a profitable business unit
- Active membership in business/social networking organizations
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D, Autoturn, MS Office suite and hydrology & hydraulics software packages
Successful applicant must be authorized to work in the USA without sponsorship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected veteran status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Please contact Laura Harrison for further information!
Associated topics: building, drainage, function, land, microstation, remedial, roadway, superstructure, traffic, transportation