- Hayes Management Consulting
- $146,240.00 -146,240.00/year*
101 Olde Field Rd
Join Hayes as we are build the technology platform of the future for the nation's premier healthcare organizations to improve revenue, mitigate risk and streamline operations to help them succeed in an evolving healthcare landscape. MDaudit Enterprise, our flagship revenue integrity software platform, enables organizations to reduce compliance risk, improve efficiency and retain more of their revenue stream by providing workflow automation, risk monitoring, and built-in analytics and benchmarking capabilities all in a single, integrated cloud-based platform.
We are seeking an experienced Healthcare Product Manager with strong analytical skills having worked in an Agile environment. The ideal candidate will work with our customers to understand their needs and be able to articulate these requirements through clearly written and concise user stories to help development build and ship product. Your compassion and pride in the work that you do will be evident through the growth of MDaudit helping healthcare organizations around the nation optimize their revenue outcomes. In return, we will provide you with a flexible work-life balance, opportunity to work with an innovative product team and emerging cloud based technologies.
This role is based at our headquarters office in Wellesley, MA and will report to the Director of Product Management.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop functional specifications, define user stories and develop acceptance criteria from brainstorming sessions, gathering customer requirements and understanding market and regulatory needs.
- Support Agile methodologies; Participate in scrum meetings, conduct sprint demos and assist with backlog grooming to ensure feature prioritization is in alignment with roadmap priorities.
- Verify and advocate for feature completeness and quality during testing.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Maintain visibility and ownership of your work products, paying attention and reactive to changing requirements and priorities.
- Work with Marketing, Training and Engagement teams to ensure that published product information is complete and accurate.
Demonstrated thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a Product Manager/Product Owner in a Software-as-a-Service environment.
- 3-5+ years of Product Management / Product development experience working with web applications with strong understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
- 5+ years Healthcare industry experience
- Working knowledge of requirements management and prioritization.
- Proven experience in writing solid and concise business and functional specifications, user stories, acceptance criteria and supporting documentation
- Demonstrated analytical skills to synthesize system and process problems and collaborate with end users on proposed solutions.
- Effective communication and presentation skills; Comfortable building positive working relationships with internal and external teams.
- Displays empathy and is an active listener.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Experience working in a Scrum environment.
- Familiarity with Aha! a plus!
- BA or BS in a related field of study required
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...