- Hayes Management Consulting
101 Olde Field Rd
Join Hayes as we optimize the business of healthcare for the nation's premier healthcare organizations.
From day one, you will have the opportunity to make a difference for our clients, who represent the nation's premier healthcare systems within academic and for-profit institutions. We are seeking the best of the best in implementation project management, and we want you to challenge us to deliver unparalleled service to our SaaS-based software clients. If you are looking for a \"behind the scenes\" role, this isn't the job for you. We celebrate driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment.
The Implementation Project Manager is responsible for end to end project management that aligns internal and external stakeholders to meet agreed upon milestones, adhere to the critical path, and identifies and mitigates risks. Additional responsibilities include communicating clearly and concisely with our clients and internal personnel and ensuring that all work is completed on time and on budget per contract requirements. This individual will act as a liaison between clients and Hayes during the on-boarding phase of the client life cycle. This position requires travel to perform kick off and training of new and existing clients to ensure a successful implementation.
This role is based in our headquarters office in Wellesley, MA and the ability to travel up to 60% is required.
* Demonstrated success in project management
* Strong physician billing and/or billing compliance experience
* Strong organizational skills
* Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
* Ability to influence stakeholders and lead project team members
* Ability to employ sound judgment in order to prioritize needs and tasks
* Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to concurrently manage multiple, complex projects with high quality results
* Demonstrated ability to integrate business and operational processes with technical solutions
* Ability to transfer specialized compliance auditing and workflow knowledge to current Hayes business needs
* Hands-on experience with compliance, coding and auditing, practice management or clinical technology systems
* A solid understanding of healthcare information systems and practice management or clinical technology systems
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...