Registered Nurse Orthopedics
Compensation: $66,750.00 - $89,430.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Loading some great jobs for you...
*/*Sign on bonus up to $10k available for qualified, experienced RN!*/*
Is your current role providing you the level of challenge and fulfillment you are looking for? If not, consider the Coliseum Medical Centers, committed to building a healthy community across the greater Macon area. The core of our values emanates from our continued focus on improving the health and quality of life for residents in the communities we serve. To accomplish such goal, we aim to identify top talent aligned with our values and dedicated to cultivating our mission. We invite you to learn more about the fantastic opportunity, who we are and how you can join our dynamic team!
Founded in 1971, Coliseum Medical Centers has grown to be a leader in healthcare for Middle GA. We are a 310 bed facility, offering a 24-hour emergency room with specialized pediatric care, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, rehabilitation programs, behavioral health and diagnostic services. In the last 40 years, Coliseum has been at the forefront of medical technology by being the first hospital to provide cutting edge diagnostics, surgical procedures and treatments. We want you to join our tradition of excellence!
/Coliseum Health - outube.com/watch?v=l8e7X5cCLUY/
*Why HCA? *
For us, it's all about people. We are committed to advancing nursing across the organization by nurturing our nurses through education, professional development and defined pathways for personal and professional growth. Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? Youve come to the right place.
A few of the benefits we provide you:
* Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
* 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
* Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
* Hundreds of consumer discounts
* Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
Being a part of HCA Healthcare provides unprecedented career opportunity including the ability to move within 178 hospitals and 1,800 sites of care located in 20 states and the United Kingdom.
You should have:
* Social skills to positively engage with your patients, guests, physicians, and other employees.
* Your degree from an accredited School of Professional Nursing (B.S. or A.S.)
* Current State of Georgia RN License required, or recognized compact licensure (subject to Georgia State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions)
* Minimum of one year experience in the acute care setting
* Current BLS certification
*Unit Summary: *
This is a 29 bed MedSurg/Ortho unit specializing in the delivery of acute care of the adult patient. The primary patient population is orthopedics, but includes a variety of general medical/surgical diagnosis. The unit also cares for non-cardiovascular medical patients requiring nursing observation and monitoring. Remote telemetry is provided as ordered.
We are so excited to speak with you about this phenomenal opportunity. Apply to hear more!
/We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status./
**Job:** **Nursing - Professional*
**Title:** *Registered Nurse Orthopedics*
**Location:** *Georgia-Macon-Coliseum Medical Centers - Macon*
**Requisition ID:** *08158-11886*
Associated topics: ambulatory, intensive care, nurse clinical, nurse rn, psychatric, registed, staff nurse, surgery, transitional, unit
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...