- HCR ManorCare
- $131,430.00 -199,650.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
18 Brentwood Ct
Company in the Medical sector.
- At HCR ManorCare, we are thoroughly committed to clinical excellence and compassionate care. As the clinical leader for our skilled nursing facility, you will lead the clinical team to ensure that our patients achieve their highest level of function and highest quality of life.
- The Director of Nursing works in concert with the Administrator and directs the Nursing Department to maintain quality standards of care in accordance with current Federal, State and HCR ManorCare standards, guidelines and regulations. In absence of the Administrator, assumes the responsibility for center operations.
- The DON conducts the nursing process - assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation - under the scope of the State's Nurse Practice Act of Registered Nurse licensure.
- Five years in long-term or acute health care preferred;
- At least 2 years nursing supervisory experience required.
Associated topics: admin, assistant director, cno, critical, critical care, director of nursing, lead, nursing manager, officer, supervisor
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...