Collaborate with subject matter experts to develop customer-facing communications, ensure that each piece of material is accurate, informative, meets regulatory and marketing requirements, and deliver an exceptional customer experience. Aid in maintaining an inventory of member communications, track iterations of each piece, and perform reviews and edit existing communications, revising and updating materials at frequency appropriate for the purpose of the communication piece.
1. Create new member materials (customer and provider) based on content provided by the operational subject matter expert
2. Deliver outputs which are professionally written, grammatically accurate, correctly structured and in a timely manner so as not to impact timelines or related project plans
3. Ensure that each communication is reviewed by the appropriate subject matter expert and approved by the related leadership team, as well as a member of the Performance Improvement leadership team?
4. Assist in developing strategies, key messages, and vehicles for communication to support member wellness and experience initiatives
5. Receive and prioritize requests from all departments within the Health Plan, with consideration for Marketing and Regulatory requirements
6. Lead process to review and update all annual materials prior to distribution deadlines
7. Maintain a knowledge of strategic communications to improve overall efficiency and cost effectiveness, eliminating redundant communications
8. Act as liaison with internal customers, Marketing, and Regulatory Affairs
9. Collaborate with key leaders throughout the organization to ensure a consistent internal and external message
10. Deliver outputs which are easy to read, concise, and highlight any call-to-action
? Education: Bachelor?s degree
? Licensure: None Required
? Certification: None Required
? Work Experience: Three years? experience in journalism, technical writing, communications, or related field OR?
o Two years? experience at Health First Health Plans including experience writing, editing or developing customer communications
o Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
o Strong motivation to achieve personal, departmental, and organizational goals
o Aptitude for copywriting, proofreading, and editing
o Experience using various platforms for creating, editing, and distributing communications, including extensive experience using Microsoft products
? Education: Bachelor?s Degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or related field
? Certification: PAHM, FAHM
? Work Experience: Three years in managed care?
? Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: None
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...