- Healthpro Heritage, LLC
514 Rd 228
Occupational Therapist for 2019-2020 School Year!
Join our Pediatric School Based Team and use your passion for Occupational Therapy to help make a difference in a child’s life!
- School Occupational Therapist position for the upcoming 2019-2020 school year
- Wyoming, Delaware
- Must have Delaware OT license – License reimbursement offered!
- Full-Time/ 7.5 hours daily/ 37.5 hours per week
HealthPRO Pediatrics is a national leading provider of highly skilled Occupational Therapists and educators. We hire professionals who share our vision, work diligently, and provide best practices in Occupational Therapy that will change children's lives for the better. If you are a passionate, talented OT that wants to help children across the country, then maybe it is time to look at our company.
We value our theraapists associates and their dedication to our mission of making a difference in a child’s life. That is why we make it a priority to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development
- Continuing Education and more!
The primary purpose of the Occupational Therapy position is diagnostic assessment and therapeutic treatment of pediatric students in a school or home setting with the goal of helping them reach their maximum performance potential within an educational model of practice.
Looking forward to speaking with you!
Director of Recruitment, Training & Development
828-615-1737 | Direct Line
- Consult and collaborate with School staff and families in regards to cognitive, physical, and motor skill needs face, including but not limited to: Developmental Delays, Social Skills, Sensory Processing Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis, Cerebral Palsy, And other Chronic Disorders, Traumatic Brain Injuries, Mental Health and/or Behavioral Issues, Physical Injuries, Spatial Awareness, Neuromotor Dysfunction.
- Conduct initial screenings as well as comprehensive evaluations in the area of occupational therapy to determine students need for services or need of dismissal from services
- Participate in the IEP process in developing present levels of performance, goals and objectives, and treatment recommendations for students qualifying for Occupational Therapy services
- Provide Occupational Therapy sessions through the use of current best practices based on prescribed services in the IEP
- Maintain all documentation required by the district including, but not limited to, daily notes, monthly summaries, and annual IEP’s
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Must hold a current license to practice in Delaware
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and professional development
Recruiter : Email Address
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...