The employer works within the Healthcare industry.
- Seeking a full-time Supply Chain Director who drives efforts to enable supply improvement initiatives within respective facility.
- Individual who facilitates the standardization of products and optimizes supply utilization.
- Enjoys collaborating with physicians and clinicians.
- Actively seeks ways to control costs without compromising patient safety as well as quality of care and services delivered.
- Executes operational plan for all hospital point-of-use systems and supply purchases at the facility.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Healthcare Administration, Finance, or similar.
- Minimum of three years hospital management experience.
- Strong leadership background in order to manage staff and guide teams toward desired outcomes.
- Competence in setting high performance standards in order to deliver leading quality services in a hospital setting.
- Proficient in proactively prioritizing needs within Supply Chain operations and managing resources for effective project management.
Associated topics: buyer, commodity, logistics, plastics, provider, purchasing manager, raw material, supplier, supply, warehouse