- HealthTrust Purchasing Group
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
The employer works within the Healthcare industry.
- Seeking a full-time Supply Chain Director who drives efforts to enable supply improvement initiatives within respective facility.
- Individual who facilitates the standardization of products and optimizes supply utilization.
- Enjoys collaborating with physicians and clinicians.
- Actively seeks ways to control costs without compromising patient safety as well as quality of care and services delivered.
- Executes operational plan for all hospital point-of-use systems and supply purchases at the facility.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Healthcare Administration, Finance, or similar.
- Minimum of three years hospital management experience.
- Strong leadership background in order to manage staff and guide teams toward desired outcomes.
- Competence in setting high performance standards in order to deliver leading quality services in a hospital setting.
- Proficient in proactively prioritizing needs within Supply Chain operations and managing resources for effective project management.
Associated topics: commodity, inventory, procure, procurement, purchasing manager, subcontract, supplier, supply chain, turnaround, warehouse
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.