Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) provide personal care, health-related services, and assist with activities of daily living. CNAs function under the direction, instruction, and supervision of nursing staff. CNAs have a professional obligation to participate in committee activities, surveys, improvement initiatives, and continuing education.JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum Education
- High School or equivalent.
- Minimum Work Experience
- Required Licenses/Certifications
- Certified Nurse Aide
- HeartSaver Certification
- Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Input data into computer programs.
- Communication and public relation skills.
Associated topics: license, licensed practical, licensed practical nurse, licensed vocational, licensed vocational nurse, lvn, nurse iv, practical nurse lpn, vocational, vocational nurse