- Hershey Entertainment & Resorts Company
- $62,070.00 -101,090.00/year*
500 Homestead Ln
\"For internal applicants the internal posting period for this position is 06/03/2019 through 06/09/2019\"
Responsible for assisting other electricians with any aspect of the HERSHEYPARK within the electrician field.
This position participates in our post-offer employment testing program.
This position is responsible for following all safety policies and procedures, providing good workmanship in a timely manner, installation, maintenance, servicing, and rebuilding of electrical equipment to sustain specified safety and performance standards of rides, buildings, sound equipment, refrigeration, kitchen equipment, etc
- Minimum of three (3) years verifiable trade experience (Vo-tech training will be considered in lieu of one (1) year of experience.)
- Must have the knowledge and ability to pass trade aptitude test.
- Thorough knowledge of repairing, maintaining and installing electrical, sound, refrigeration and kitchen equipment.
- Must have a valid PA driver's license and the ability to operate a manual transmission.
- Good communication skills and teamwork approach
- Must have the ability to take the initiative and work independently with minimal direction and supervision.
- Produce, read, understand, and trouble-shoot electrical diagrams and schematics.
- Thorough knowledge of wire and conduit sizing for proper amperage loads, bending and installing EMT, rigid conduit, and MC Cable.
- Basic knowledge of PLC controls and their functions; AC/DC Motor Drives.
- Basic knowledge of computers and their functions
- Flexible work shifts to meet operational demands; weekends work; during Park season, must work a 3-shift operation, including overtime when necessary.
- Must be able to work at heights in excess of 100 feet.
- Must have the ability to lift 80 lbs. safely.
- Must be extremely cautious and safety conscious at all times.
- Must be able to use electricians' hand tools, pipe and conduit benders (hand and hydraulic), wire pullers, electrical fish, pipe threader, amp meters, voltmeters, etc.
This is a Union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: cable harness, capacitor, electrical, harness, journeyman electrician, satellite, solar, troubleshoot, voltage, wiring
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...