- $31,200.00 -69,240.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
500 Homestead Ln
Job Location: Hershey, PA
Hourly Pay Rate: $9.00
Minimum Age: 16 years or older
Lobby Hosts welcome and acknowledge all guests as they enter the building. Hosts will address our guests by using a cordless microphone while standing on a raised platform. Throughout the Spring and Summer months, hosts will work outside our main entrance, greeting our guests as they approach our front doors. Hosts will anticipate and address guests' needs, assist individuals with questions, and acknowledge guests as they enter and exit our building. When not on the platform, hosts will distribute Hershey's Chocolate World maps, communicate show times and assist with the Central Ticketing line as needed. Employees in this position will also assist our guests by providing information about Hershey's Chocolate World attraction ticket purchases and building information. The required skills will be learned primarily through on-the-job training.
This is a part-time position located in Hershey, Pennsylvania. The company will not provide relocation assistance or other employment benefits for this position. This position requires evening, weekend and holiday availability. This position has a starting pay rate of $9.00 per hour or more based on relevant work experience.
Hershey's Chocolate World requires a focus on exceptional customer service and expects employees to be: approachable, courteous, knowledgeable about our products, able to clearly communicate with guests and assist them with questions, and provide general information to guests with a high level of professionalism.
Summary of Major Duties/Responsibilities:
* Must demonstrate our Customer Service Pledge
* Must be approachable, showing that our guests are our priority
* Must initiate contact with our guests by being courteous and greet them with a smile
* Must be willing to listen to our guests and provide for their needs
* Must provide a genuine Thank You to every guest
* Must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
* Must be helpful and attentive to our guests at all times.
* Must be able to communicate effectively with guests and fellow co-workers and function effectively as part of a team
Minimum knowledge, skills, and abilities required to successfully perform major duties/responsibilities:
* Must be 16 years of age or older
* Must be comfortable standing on a platform and addressing our guests on a cordless microphone
* Must maintain a neat appearance and meet uniform standards
* Must be able to speak clearly and professionally to guests
* Must be highly self-motivated
* Must have the ability to think quickly and make concise decisions
* Must be able to assist guests with questions or concerns
* Must have the ability to work in a high volume area during peak season
* Must be comfortable working in and around large crowds
* Must be able to walk or stand for 5-8 hours per shift
* Must be able to push/pull/lift 25-30 lbs.
* Requires bending/stooping/twisting
* There is repetitive motion of the hands, fingers, and wrists
* Must be customer service oriented and ability to multi-task
* Customer service skills
* Teamwork skills
* Ability to work in fast-paced environment
* Problem solving skills
* Leadership/ability to take initiative
* Must be able to read, write and speak English proficiently
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
Education: No formal education required
Experience: Previous guest service, public speaking, ticket sales, or entertainment preferred but not required
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans
Associated topics: anfitri?nas, anfitri?n, anfitri?nes, camarera, camarero, host, hostess, maitre d, waiter, wine steward
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...