500 Homestead Ln
Job Location: Hershey, PA
Hourly Pay Rate: $9.00 or more based on experience
Minimum Age: 16 years of age or older
Tour Ride VIP Attendants?are responsible for assisting guests in?wheelchairs onto the Hershey's Chocolate Tour. The VIP Attendant will push guests in wheelchairs up the ramp, onto the turntable area and into the ride car. Once the tour is completed, the VIP Attendant will escort the guests back to the entrance of the ride.
This is a part-time position located in Hershey, Pennsylvania. Hours are primarily in the summer and the fall. The company will not provide relocation assistance or other employment benefits for this position.?This position requires evening, weekend and holiday availability and has a starting hourly rate of $9.00 or more based on relevant experience.
Hershey's Chocolate World requires a focus on exceptional customer service and expects the employees to be: approachable, courteous, knowledgeable about our products, able to clearly communicate with guests and assist them with questions, and provide general information to guests with a high level of professionalism. When not assisting VIP guests, the Tour Ride VIP Attendants rotate throughout various areas and are scheduled at different locations on the Tour Ride. The required skills will be learned primarily through on-the-job training.
* Must demonstrate our Customer Service Pledge
* Must be approachable, showing that our guests are our priority
* Must initiate contact with our guests by being courteous and greeting them with a smile
* Must be willing to listen to our guests and provide for their needs
* Must provide a genuine Thank You to every guest
* Assist guests with limited mobility on and off the tour ride
* Listen to guests and provide information to assist them
* Maintain all safety standards
* Assist Tour Ride Attendants
Minimum knowledge, skills, and abilities required to successfully perform major/duties responsibilities:
* Must be a minimum of 16 years of age
* Requires a focus on exceptional customer service and expects the individual to be: approachable; courteous; knowledgeable about our products; able to clearly communicate with guests and assist them with questions; and able to provide general information to guests with a high level of professionalism
* Must maintain a neat appearance and adhere to the uniform standards
* Must be able to assist lifting, push or pull 200-300 pounds (guests in wheelchairs)
* Must be able to walk or stand for 5-8 hours
* This role will require bending, stooping, and twisting
* Pushing wheelchairs is required
* Must be able to tolerate the motion of the constantly moving turntable for the entire shift
* Must be able to communicate effectively with guests, fellow coworkers, and function effectively with guests, fellow coworkers, and function effectively as part of a team
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
Education: No formal education
Experience: Attraction or ride operator experience preferred, but not required
This description covers the most significant duties performed, but you may be responsible for other minor related work assignments.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...