- $139,050.00 -139,050.00/year*
500 Homestead Ln
Job Location: Hershey, PA
We are hiring for two Recipe Specialists
Position / Role Description
Responsible for managing recipe data through the creation and approval process.
Key Activities / Responsibilities
- Creates and maintains unwrapped product recipe structure, recipe content and recipe specification data in compliance with standards throughout the recipe lifecycle. Includes both General and Plant Recipes.
- Establish routing and workflow for recipe and ZWIP specification approval
- Coordinates, manages and controls recipe and recipe specification data with QRC, R&D, Procurement and Suppliers
- Review requests and routing for certifications and Food Safety Claims
- Generates reports for recipe and recipe specification creation and change
- Maintain recipe structure in compliance with standards for alignment with process steps and subrecipes, ensure standard synchronization with BOMs
- Maintain structure compliance required for labeling
- Initiates material master request for ZWIP
- Facilitates Shelf Life Data Management for in process and product materials
- Ensure recipe validity date / key date alignment, and proper recipe version control
Skills / Competencies
- Functional & Domain Knowledge Recipes
- Process Excellence & Orientation
- High level of organization and attention to details.
- Understanding of complex data structure (process steps, in process product form changes, etc) to establish proper recipe structuring for unwrapped product to enable BOM synchronization
- Cross Functional Collaboration
- Continuous Improvement mindset
- SAP / Tool Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree required (Food Science, Biology, Chemistry, other technical degree)
- 3-4+ years of related work experience, preferably in CPG, Product Lifecycle Management
- Product data management experience a plus
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans
Associated topics: attorney corporate, business, company, compliance department, corporate, court, internal, lawyer, legal department, market
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...