- $130,190.00 -201,520.00/year*
500 Homestead Ln
Job Location: Hershey, PA
The Manager, HR Technology & Platform is responsible for defining the future HR technology roadmap while providing team leadership and coaching to maximize the value of the existing platform. This position works closely with Information Services, the HR Centers of Excellence, and Global Shared Services to define where and how technology can best support strategic initiatives, core annual HR processes, and drive ongoing efficiency improvements. This position will leverage broad understanding of HR processes, a continuous improvement mindset, and providing an exceptional user experience.
Existing HR technology platform
- Manage customer relationships within the HR organization to understand priorities, translate into tangible solutions, communicate progress, and manage expectations
- Assist in the large-scale implementation of a multi-module, cloud-based HCM system
- Identify recommendations to improve or enhance the existing solution with targets such as increased productivity, reduced dependence on manual data entry, enhanced end user experience, reduced cycle times, etc.
- Ensure development of comprehensive support documentation as required to maintain system administration and business continuity
- Lead the governance of HR employee and organizational master data to ensure efficient data structures and appropriate use of Human Resource data in technology applications
HR technology roadmap
- Partner with topic owners in the Centers of Excellence to align future technology needs to support HR strategies.
- Maintain key relationships with Information Services and Global Shared Services on future platform and functionality requirements.
- Advocate for global process and data harmonization.
- Coach, develop, train and motivate employees through a combination of personal interaction, inside and outside training, specific assignments, and performance management.
- Enhance and encourage a team culture to drive high performance and engagement
- Bachelor s degree in Information Technology, Human Resources management, Business Administration, Engineering or equivalent education and/or experience.
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years progressively responsible management experience in an environment in which one or more of the following have occurred:
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and leadership with strong abilities in relationship management and employee coaching.
- Developed efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems
- Proven ability to effectively lead teams through delegation, coaching, and feedback
- Knowledge of HR processes, e.g., performance, succession, compensation, learning
- Experience managing HR master data
- Experience with implementing and supporting cloud-based systems (SAP SuccessFactors preferred)
- Proven ability to partner with internal customers
- Demonstrated proficiency in application of HR systems to respond to customer requests, solve problems, process administrative transactions, and manage data integrity.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans
Associated topics: chief human resource officer, chro, director, guide, guidance, head, leadership, monitor, president, vice president
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...