500 Homestead Ln
The Hershey Entertainment Venues Safety & Security Department is a key asset to our sweet destination - ensuring that guests and employees are safe, secure, and free to enjoy our many entertainment offerings and events. Join our team and help us keep it sweet!
Additionally our Safety & Security Department offers part-time, seasonal, and year-round job opportunities working within all areas of our Hershey Entertainment Complex. Locations include: Hersheypark?, ZooAmerica?, Hersheypark? Stadium, Hersheypark? Arena, Giant Center and Hershey Theatre.
As part of the Security Team you will be able to work a variety of events and work with great team members.
We also offer flexible shifts to our Security Team Members!
As a part-time member of the Event Staff team, you will be expected to ensure the safety of all guests and employees and provide assistance to ensure that guests enjoy their time at any Hershey Entertainment Complex facility. You'll also carry out exceptional customer service, follow proper uniform standards, maintain a clean work environment, and gain knowledge specific to your job duties.
Please Note: This is a part-time, year-round position which may include days, evenings, weekends & holidays based on operating hours of the Safety & Security Department for Hershey Entertainment Complex.Job Functions:
- Monitor all vehicles and employees entering and exiting venues according to company standard to ensure all are authorized.
- Inspect bags to prevent the introduction of prohibited items into the venues.
- Complete general security tasks.
- Be familiar with an assigned section of a facility in order to assist guests.
- Consistently practice safe work habits including, but not limited to, use of personal protective equipment, lifting and reporting of unsafe situations.
- Maintain a professional appearance in accordance with Hershey Entertainment and Resorts appearance standards.
- Monitor guest behavior for compliance with event and facility policies.
- Assist with post-event clean up and duties including lifting and moving items.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older on the date of applying
- Communicate instructions clearly
- Must be friendly, upbeat, and work well with other employees and be able to interact with guests
- Must be able to work with large crowds in a fast-paced environment
- Must have reliable, steady transportation to and from work
- Must be detail oriented and have clear written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to successfully complete all legal, company, and department training requirements to include, but not limited to, passing required tests and certifications within established timelines
- Must display a positive attitude, eagerness to learn, and professional image in compliance with the Hershey Entertainment & Resorts guidelines.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties at any pointHershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Ability to traverse stairs
- Must be able to work flexible hours including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays. Hours may vary based upon operational needs
- Must be able to work in a combination of indoor and outdoor weather conditions
- Physical requirements include standing, bending, sitting, walking, and lifting a minimum of 50 pounds
- Work environment is often extremely noisy with loud volume music during many events
Loading some great jobs for you...