- $27,680.00 -41,290.00/year*
Hospitality - Lodging/Resort/Travel
500 Homestead Ln
The Utility Department is responsible for providing our guests with exceptional customer service, following proper uniform standards, maintaining cleanliness of your work environment, and gaining knowledge of specific job duties. You will be assigned to either Sanitation or Sweeps crew at the beginning of your shift.
Positions are currently available for employees age 16 or older.Job Functions:
- Pick up trash throughout the park, parking lots, and stadium.
- Taking trash to the compactor and washing out the trash trucks at the end of your scheduled shift.
- Maintain cleanliness and stocking of restrooms.
- Clean up during and after events throughout the entertainment complex.
- Push water puddles in the park.
- Pan and broom throughout the park, parking lots, and stadium.
- Greet guests throughout the park.
- Must be at least 16 years or older on the date of applying or turning 16 by August 8, 2019.
- Must be friendly, upbeat, and work well with other employees and be able to interact with our guests
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work for your scheduled shifts
- Must be able to speak, write, and understand English
- Must be able to work in large crowds.
- Must be capable of working in a team setting.
- Must be capable of carrying a pan & broom at all times.
- Must be able to work with chemicals.
- Must display a positive attitude, eagerness to learn, and professional image in compliance with the Hershey Entertainment & Resorts guidelines. Please note some departments may be more stringent on the appearance guidelines due to business need.
- Must have the ability to safeguard confidential information
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Must be able to work flexible hours including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to work in combination of indoor and outdoor weather conditions
- Physical requirements include standing, sitting, and walking for long periods of time.
Associated topics: bike, bilingual, discovery, field, japanese, leader, museum, sanctuary, tour guide, trek
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...