Our broadcast buyers develop managerial skills by working with assistant buyers, work in a team based environment with other departments, and have direct client contact.
* Has an understanding of client businesses and agency processes.
* Client contact at the local market level
* Master use and application of industry research, software and systems, and agency resources
* Master buying and monitoring skillset to insure maximum value and no errors
* Deliver POVs relevant to client issues and possible opportunities
* Works at improving negotiation skill set through volunteering to pick up a variety of buying assignments
* Can Multi-task and prioritize workload
* Is well organized, detail oriented and demands accuracy
* Has a willingness to learn and to creatively problem solve, while inviting suggestions from management
* Is a self-starter, accepting criticism and taking direction well
* Enjoys interacting with sales people in negotiating great partnerships that drive business for our clients. Is developing a reputation in the industry as fair, open minded, and pays attention to detail.
* Represent Trilia and our clients to our media partners in a positive and knowledgeable manner. Develop strong relationships with sales vendors and internal agency departments
* Develop a respected relationship and help train Assistants in all media basics
* 3-5 years media buying/negotiation experience
* Local spot TV/radio buying experience required
* Digital experience strongly preferred
* Analytical, measurement focused mindset