We are looking for a skilled Call Center Manager for our client, Ciox Health, who can lead the representatives to better performance and improve service quality. The Call Center Manager will assist in establishing call center objectives, provide representatives with opportunities to expand their knowledge of services, products, and troubleshooting techniques, analyze call center data, and focus on improving performance and processes in an effort to better support customers. You should have exceptional communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills, as well as comprehensive knowledge of company policies and offerings.
To be a successful Call Center Manager, you should be focused on improving your team of representatives and call center practices. You should be observant and detail-oriented and possess an understanding of the business, the products and services, and the issues representatives are facing on the floor.Call Center Manager Responsibilities:
Call Center Manager Requirements:
- Hiring, training, coaching, and leading call center representatives as they provide support for customers.
- Answering representative's questions, guiding them through difficult calls or issues, diffusing angry customers, or handling issues that cannot be fielded by representatives
- Leading team meetings, asking questions to better understand the calls representatives are receiving, educating and coach workers regarding processes and practices, and explain expectations to employees.
- Assisting other management team members in identifying trends and establishing call center goals.
- Ensuring staff members are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action, as needed.
- Preparing reports and analyzing call center data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Authorizing replacements or refunds.
- Taking on other tasks or projects to support employees, other managers, and call center operations.
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- 5+ year's Experience Managing a Call Center
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure, especially during peak hours or intense situations.
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving, verbal and written communication, and conflict resolution skills.
- Knowledge of management principles
- Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate employees.
- Decisiveness and attention to detail.
- Proficiency with necessary technology, including computers, software applications, phone systems, etc.
Associated topics: customer care manager, director, expertise, guidance, leadership, manager, operations, product support, supervisor, telephone