This is a direct hire position
- The Engineer will review, approve, and implement mechanical engineering standards, policies, and procedures.
- Provide technical engineering input (as required) for estimating and bid proposal requirements.
- Direct and monitor personnel activities and assignments within the engineering area.
- Provide interpretations of all external codes, regulations, specifications, and the like.
- Provide value engineering direction for company engineering activities.
- Manage and direct outside consultants to develop engineering documents
- Direct interaction with clients
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering required
- 10+ years experience in mechanical commercial construction and Project Manager experience.
- PE License required
- Design capability of HVAC and Plumbing Systems with some supervision as well as proficiency with AutoCAD/Revit for drawing generation
- Must also be versed in ASHRAE standards and building code requirements of Commercial and Institutional buildings.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills essential.
Associated topics: aerodynamic, ansys, brakes, catia, machine, mechanical, mechanism, motor, rotordynamic, solidworks