* Previous experience required
* SUMMARY OF JOB:
The Executive Director provides leadership and overall management for the operations of the Holy Redeemer Ambulatory Surgery Center, (HRASC), LLC. Manages resources, plans and coordinates the operation of the Center in order to provide quality services consistent with excellent, compassionate patient care. Responsible for maximizing productivity and minimizing expense in order to contribute to the earnings of the HRASC, while enhancing the services provided. Serves as a liaison between upper management, physicians, hospital personnel, customers and staff. The Executive Director of the HRASC is accountable to attend HRASC Board of Manager meetings to present quarterly management reports of overall performance including updates related to surgeons, regulatory updates, financial performance and staffing issues. Effectively collaborates with other members of management/clinical staff to assure integration of services and the efficient use of resources.
The Executive Director assures regulatory compliance, as needed, with each of the regulatory and accrediting organizations.
CONNECTING TO MISSION:
All individuals, within the scope of their position are responsible to perform their job in light of the Mission & Values of the Health System. Regardless of position, every job contributes to the challenge of providing health care. There is an ongoing responsibility for ensuring that the values of Respect, Compassion, Justice, Hospitality, Holistic Approach, Stewardship and Collaboration are present in our interactions with one another and in the services we provide.
* Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
* Three years of experience in an ASC setting
* Three years Management Experience in Healthcare.
* Excellent computer skills; experience with ASC software
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work and communicate effectively with employees/medical staff at all levels of the organization.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
* Ability to work independently.
* Ability to work collaboratively as a team member
* Ability to support and promote in a positive manner the mission, goals and objectives of the Holy Redeemer Health System
* Ability to develop, implement and coordinate new programs and services
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...