- $36,070.00 -63,410.00/year*
Customer Service/Call Center
10 Howard St
Explore career opportunities at Homesense, where we strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and work-life balance. Homesense is where savvy shoppers of every style discover an ever-changing selection of exciting top brands and home fashions from around the world, at prices generally 20%-60% below department and specialty store regular prices, on comparable merchandise, every day. Success is always in style at TJX, a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price apparel and home fashions retailer in the U.S. and worldwide. Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners and Homesense.
Supports a positive customer shopping experience and maintains a strong store partnership with store teams and Loss Prevention. Understands operational procedures and deters acts of dishonesty within established customer service guidelines. Responsibilities:
- Provides prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service to internal and external customers
- Engages customers, providing support and creating a positive shopping environment
- Provides an effective deterrent to theft through customer engagement and a professional and knowledgeable presence
- Observes proper checkout procedures for customers and Associates
- Communicates shrink-related concerns to Store Management and Loss Prevention
- Maintains an effective partnership with Store Management and Loss Prevention to accomplish work assignments and overall goals and objectives.
- Coordinates and executes shrink-related activities in partnership with Store Management
- Supports and participates in store shrink reduction goals and programs
- Promotes a culture of honesty and integrity; maintains confidentiality
- Encourages Associate use of shrink reduction resources
- Promotes safety awareness and supports maintenance of a risk-free environment
- Follows through on commitments; accomplishes goals with minimum supervision
- Adheres to all labor laws, policies, and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication skills and sound judgment
- Ability to respond appropriately to changes in direction or unexpected situations
- Team player, working effectively with peers and supervisors to accomplish tasks
- Able to work a flexible schedule to support business needs
- 0-2 years retail or security experience
You can also feel good knowing that Homesense is part of The TJX Companies, Inc., a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide. Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners and Homesense.
Discover Different. Apply today!
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package. TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Northboro || MA || HomeSense Nearest Major Market:
Merchandising, Apparel, Garment, Loss Prevention, Customer Service, Retail, Fashion, Security
Associated topics: cajera, courtesy, customer, retail associate, retail cashier, retail sales associate, sell, seller, shop, venta
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...