- Hospital for Special Surgery
- $83,450.00 -117,470.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
21 Warren St
Acute Pain RN
Saturday Day Shift
Reports to: Director of Pain Services, Mdeical Director of Acute Pain Management, Director of the Department
* Participates in daily patient rounds for patients on Acute Pain Management Service.
* Provides health care teaching, counseling and treatment to patients, including assessments for patients' medical, pharmacological and psychological needs.
* Evaluates the patients' treatment and health care plan for effectiveness and modifies as necessary.
* Assists the supervising physician in coordinating the management plan.
* Documents all assessments, findings, progress and care provided in the electronic medical record.
* Refers relevant clinical issues to the supervising physician.
* Works collaboratively with all nursing and hospital staff involved in patient care.
* Educates nursing staff on issues related to pain management, including distribution of articles and education materials of interest.
* Bachelor's degree in Nursing
* Registered Professional Nurse, licensed in New York State
* Two years of nursing practice
Associated topics: bsn, domiciliary, hospice, intensive, nurse clinical, nurse rn, recovery, registered nurse, surgery, transitional
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.