HumanEdge Allied Health Staffing is hiring a Physical Therapist (PT) for a great hospital in Odessa, Texas.
- Permanent in a critical access hospital
- The physical therapist (PT) will see a mix of outpatient and inpatient.
- Hospital, acute experience preferred, but not required.
- PT will see on average 2-3 new patients per day combined IP/OP, 6-10 combined treatments and supervising PTA's.
- Degree from an accredited Physical Therapy Program (approved by the APTA)
- Texas PT license
- 95% productivity requirement
- Must have 1 year of SNF experience
- Current and unrestricted Physical Therapy licensure
Associated topics: activity therapist, inpatient, lactation consultant, movement disorder, outpatient, physical, physical therapist, therapist, therapist assistant, therapist physical