Reporting to the Vice President, Production SBL the Inside Sales Associate is responsible for sourcing and administrating loans. Additionally this role supports the origination efforts of originators responds to inquiries and is resilient, eager and able to manage day to day activities leading to the delivery of company defined monthly sales metrics. As an Inside Sales Associate, this role will kick off the sales process through prospecting, introductory calls, appointment setting and generating qualified leads. Additional responsibilities include lead generation, lead follow-up and Qualify leads based on the company's lending criteria.
Essential Job Functions
* Proactively follow up with customers, making outbound calls to generate interest in sales campaigns, promote brand recognition, and gather data and additional tasks as required by management.
* Responding to inbound sales enquiries received from our website and internal marketing campaigns.
* Establish strong rapport with our clients via the telephone to identify needs and present solutions.
* Provide clear visibility on productivity by updating and recording daily activities in our in-house managed CRM system, Salesforce.
* Ability to recognize and target the ideal customer profile and pitch the company's value proposition with professionalism, clarity and passion.
* Work with Originators to help drive and increase their prospective sales pipelines and engage in the entire sales process from lead acquisition to sign up and closure.
* Manage and follow-up on leads and prospects in the CRM system.
* Assist in the review & development of financial models to support department analysis of various new opportunities.
* Coordinate the hand-off of new, high quality leads to senior originators.
* Assist with working the leads and reporting on deal progress in the CRM system.
* Learn and demonstrate your ability to run deals to progress into a loan officer role.
* Performs other duties as necessary.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business preferred.
Experience and Qualifications
* Minimum 2+ years of telemarketing experience, with an emphasis on outbound prospecting.
* Minimum 2+ years of commercial real estate experience. Some commercial mortgage experience is highly desired.
* High achiever, honest, persistent and hard working.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Proficient with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
* Proficient with the Salesforce CRM.
* Must possess excellent judgment, discretion and work independently.
* Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
* Working knowledge and current experience using Microsoft Office (emphasis on spreadsheets) and Salesforce.com (SFDC).
* Attention to detail and efficient at multi-tasking.
High performing independent thinker with excellent communication skills with strong planning, organizational, analytical, negotiating and time management skills are critical. Motivated, self-starter, fast worker, performing tasks with a sense of urgency. Highly organized and detail oriented; Strong systems orientation; Creative, positive problem solver, and Customer Service orientation. Responds well to deadlines. Work under tight deadlines and in a team environment.
Associated topics: call, call center, cold call, networking, phone, solicit, telemarketer, telesales, telephone, web conferencing