Full-time with Benefits
Hunter Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Fiat is looking for Service Advisors to join their industry leading service team!
- Consultant and interpret customer needs for the mechanics
- Drive the sale of technicians' time to meet departments sales forecast
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all automotive service and repair matters
- Understand customers problems and arrange for appropriate service
- Prioritize required services, and offer options
- Set and manage the expectations of the service delivery for both the customers and mechanics
- Continuously keep the customer updated on repair needs and completion time
- Know the product well enough to answer characteristic and operational questions regarding the customer s vehicle
- Automotive experience preferred
- Previous Service Advisor experience a plus
- Valid driver's license
Start your career as a Service Advisor with Chrysler today.