Title: Senior, Internal Audit
Department: Internal Audit
Supervisor: Director, Internal Audit
Location: New York, NY
IAC builds companies. We are guided by curiosity, a questioning of the status quo, and a desire to invent or acquire new products and brands. From the single seed that started as IAC over two decades ago have emerged 10 public companies and a generation of exceptional leaders. We will always evolve, but our basic principles of financially disciplined opportunism and fairness in all matters will never change. IAC today operates Vimeo, Dotdash, The Daily Beast and Investopedia, among many others, and also has majority ownership of both Match Group, which includes Tinder, Match, PlentyOfFish, and OkCupid, and ANGI Homeservices, which includes HomeAdvisor, Angie's List and Handy. The Company is headquartered in New York City and has business operations and satellite offices worldwide.
The Internal Audit Senior is responsible for developing and executing internal audit reviews for the IAC businesses. As part of Internal Audit, this position will assist our businesses with internal controls and compliance. Additionally, the Internal Audit Senior will have the opportunity to focus on and learn about IAC businesses and business processes. The skills necessary to succeed in this position include strong organization skills, ability to collaborate and partner with our businesses, audit expertise, effective communication and ability to conduct audits independently. The Internal Audit Senior will assist in the development, planning, conduct and communication of audits of the various businesses and will develop recommendations to improve/enhance the internal control environment.
* Plan and execute audits. This includes identifying and researching applicable operational/technical issues, identifying risks, developing test plans and executing audit procedures and test steps and documenting test results.
* Track and manage status against audit timelines and schedules.
* Draft formal reports to management outlining scope, objectives, procedures performed and recommendations, in accordance with established Internal Audit reporting guidelines.
* Assist with special assignments as determined by Internal Audit senior management.
* Routinely inform the Internal Audit management of activities and any problems noted within audit areas.
* As part of the Internal Audit team, keep up to date on industry and business trends significant to the profession and to IAC.
* Willingness and ability to travel as required, however, travel is generally less than 10%.
* Accounting Degree preferred.
* Certified Public Accountant and/or Certified Internal Auditor preferred.
* Minimum 4-6 years of Public Accounting and/or Internal Audit experience.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Demonstrated collaboration and teamwork skills coupled with the ability to conduct audits and interact with management independently.
* Detail oriented and well organized.
* Enthusiastic and intellectually curious.
* High standard of ethics and professionalism.