Have you made an impact leading social media programming in-house or with an agency previously? Do you know how to reach the right people at the right time with the right message? Are you obsessed with digital content trends and emerging platforms?
We are looking for a self-starting, intellectually curious person possessing gravitas to join as a Social Media Strategist on our Content Hub team - IBM's enterprise storytelling platform.
In this role, you are part of a nimble cross-functional team that produces communications in support of our corporate narrative around the world. As our in-house expert, you will lead efforts designing engaging experiences across myriad social media channels using insights, technologies and know-how, with a constant testing/learning approach.
With a keen understanding of how social platforms such as Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and others are organized, you easily translate business objectives into social media objectives while effectively advocating for the right set of actions to continuously improve IBM's thinking, strategy direction, and programs and tactics.
If you are a left-/right-brain do-er and someone who can easily share the load - and share laughs - with others, let's talk.
* Create compelling social content with engaging tone and visuals
* Influencer identification and ability to craft strategies to engage advocates
* Applying analytics to better profile, target and retarget audience; adapting social campaigns to deliver higher quality responses and improve conversion rates
* Design and propose social media listening plans to support audience development and engagement objectives
* Collaborate with executives to optimize social media engagement levels
* Turn data into consumable, executive-ready insights and develop action plans
* Continuously develop strategic social media/digital content skills on existing platforms and new toolkits/vendors
* Stay current on the latest platform features and make recommendations on applicability to ongoing brand efforts
* Write case studies on successful strategic campaigns and product launches
Location: Astor Place, NYC. Please note we are not able to offer relocation assistance.
This role requires the ability to work in the U.S. without current or future need for IBM sponsorship.
Associated topics: blogging, communication specialist, content, copywriter, headline, investigative, journalist, news, newspaper, publication