Talent Project Manager
Location: New York, New York, United States
Company: Marsh & McLennan Companies
Job ID R_053656-en Apply Save Job
* Are you capable of delivering highimpact projects across a global enterprise?
* Do you have experience building and the passion to drive a talent agenda that will shape the future leadership teams?
* Have you been able to create communications and content that has an impact on an organization's culture?
Marsh & McLennan Companies Operational Excellence team is responsible for developing and managing programs for the Global Finance organization (spanning 13 finance functions). As the Program Manager, your main objectives will be to promote and develop talent (external candidates and internal colleagues), enable learning & development through Finance Academy, shape program content, and improve employee engagement through our social media site, internal communications and events. The programs are integral to the finance priorities for MMC's CFO and the Finance Leadership Team.
You'll oversee the overall program for the Finance Leadership Development Program (FLDP) at MMC which includes the recruitment and interview process and overall program management for both the Summer and Full-Time Programs for MBAs. The team is highly agile and relatively flat - the group leader has three direct reports (one Senior Program Manager and two Program Managers). This role will not only be highly visible but also a critical component to our success in developing the future generations of Finance talent to serve in key leadership roles.
If you're ready to make an impact, then submit your resume and let's talk about your experience in the following:
* Describe how you've been able to manage all aspects of a rotational leadership development program including Communication, Orientation, Review Sessions between rotations, Training Sessions, Solicitation Process, Capstone Projects, and Social Events
* Share how you've been able to partner with Talent Acquisition to manage and oversee all aspects of recruitment program for Full-Time and Summer internship recruitment i.e. logistics, branding, summer recruitment events, etc.
* Detail how you've created and edited on-campus presentations, marketing materials (printed and email), and videos for Summer and Full-Time programs.
* Discuss how you've been able to maintain a social media platform improve colleague engagement and/or and e-learning platform to increase the training and development across the finance teams.
* Share how you've successfully managed Global Communications by assessing and publishing content via multiple vehicles (Intranet, newsletters, email, social media, etc.), to communications as it relates to Town Halls, Colleague Resource Groups, the corporate intranet, and other announcements
* Detail how you've been able to analyze distribution metrics to measure communication effectiveness and how you've been able to leverage the data for better results.
* Minimum Bachelor's degree
* Minimum 4 to 6 years related experience
* Must have exceptional project management skills
* Ability to pivot from the strategic to the detail
* Strong communications skills (Written and Verbal) are required
* Some knowledge of finance is preferred
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and experience with technology platforms
Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) is the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. The company's nearly 65,000 colleagues advise clients in over 130 countries. With annual revenue over $14 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading firms. Marsh advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions. Guy Carpenter develops advanced risk; reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities. Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Oliver Wyman serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients.
Marsh & McLennan Companies is also the parent company of Marsh, which advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions; Guy Carpenter, which develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities; and Oliver Wyman, which serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
For more information, visit mmc.com, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @mmc_global or subscribe to BRINK.
Apply Apply Later
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task