Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you're seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF-together for tomorrow.
Senior HVAC Outreach Manager
Multiple Locations: New York City, Westchester
To support the growth in our Commercial Energy Efficiency Division, we seek outstanding individuals to provide support implementing critical outreach services to property owners, equipment distributors, manufacturers, and contractors with a focus on energy efficient heating and cooling. ICF is looking for candidates to support efforts in New York City and Westchester.
* Work as part of the Commercial Energy team ensuring that the implementation of client sponsored energy projects are successfully executed
* Manage team of HVAC outreach associates
* Identify program relevant stakeholders, partners, and participants. Develop and maintain relationships with these market partners, primarily HVAC distributors and contractors.
* Meet with key decision makers in the heating and cooling supply chain to drive program participation
* Manage day to day activity and schedules to ensure maximum value is provided to the clients
* Provide administrative and marketing assistance to distributor staff, including but not limited to: scheduling and participating in special events, contractor trainings and counter days, events at supply house and retail locations to promote the clients energy efficiency programs
* Communicate to both technical trade allies and non-technical audiences. Conduct and help facilitate market partner training on programmatic and technical best practices
* Contribute to the evolution of program strategies and the design of program features, services, and marketing campaigns
* Create and maintain Excel spreadsheets and databases for internal tracking
* Prepare status reports to accurately describe activities in the field and to monitor progress towards program goals on contractor participation and the completion of eligible projects
* Coordinate with or follow up on program Quality Assurance activities as appropriate
* Travel by car throughout the assigned geography
To be successful, you will need: -
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
* 10+ years of work experience
* Demonstrated experience with MS Office, especially MS Excel and MS Word
* Strong communication and negotiating skills
* Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining professional relationships
* Valid driver's license and ability to pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check
* Knowledge of energy efficiency and US policies for residential and small commercial energy programs
* Knowledge of residential energy efficient heating and cooling equipment
* Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining relationships with key market actors in the industry including utility client customers, architects, engineers, contractors, non-profit officials, public officials and other market actors and stakeholders, as necessary to achieve project goals
* Ability to work independently in field based environment and travel in assigned service territory
* Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
* Excellent problem solving skills with ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems and recommend solutions
* Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information - Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors -
* Ability to apply detailed knowledge of organizational procedures to make independent decisions and serve as a credible resource for a senior management team.
* Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE - Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email ...@icf.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement
New York Remote Office (NY99)
Associated topics: air conditioning, cooling, duct, ductwork, heating, hvac, hvac mechanic, hvacr, mechanical, ventilation