Laboratory Support Coordinator (Data Entry) - Full Time 9a-5p - Farmingdale, NY
21 Warren St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
About the Laboratory Support Coordinator role within ICON:
The Laboratory Support Coordinator will select and enter quality control data to support the Global QC Analysts in producing relevant information in order to assure the production of high quality results. Duties include Including, but not limited to, processing and entering data, maintaining spreadsheets, triaging reports and other relevant tasks related to the creation and production of data. They will assist the Global QC Department with Quality monitoring in the lab with duties including; attending, scheduling and taking meeting minutes, setting reminders for important dates, distribution of mail and reports, generating and monitoring reports, placing orders for common stationary supplies and assisting with specific projects. The Lab Support Coordinator will participate in required Continuous Professional Education Programs, including conferences, internal journal club and lectures, as required.
Benefits of working at ICON:
We will provide our Laboratory Support Coordinator with the resources to be successful in supporting their line of business. In addition, we offer a strong benefits package that includes a comprehensive health plan, retirement plans, competitive pay, vacation, and an annual incentive plan to reward performance.
To succeed you will need:
* Ability to use and create spreadsheets in Excel
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
* Must have excellent oral and written communication skills to be able to effectively communicate to internal lab management and external consultants.
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks with good organization skills and good attention to detail.
* Task oriented demonstrating the ability to handle large work load demands and to trouble shoot issues timely when required.
* Customer Focused ?providing timely, confident, reliable and friendly service to all our internal and external customers.
* Demonstrated ability to keep accurate, legible records and recognize the need to handle these records and all other information in line with GCP/GLP/GDP.
* Good communication skills that allow for confident interaction with all levels in the organization.
* Demonstrates a high level of personal integrity and ethical behavior with a responsible and mature approach to work duties.
* At least 3 years relevant experience.*
Following your application you will be contacted by one of our dedicated recruiters and if successful we will be able to provide you with more details about this opportunity.
ICON is an equal opportunity employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.