Location: Stamford, CT
Duration: 6 months
Works with Functional, HR & Recruiting leaders to determine hiring requirements. Partners with hiring managers to recruit and select qualified candidates. Analyzes hiring metrics to identify areas of opportunity for improved quality of hire. Recommends process improvements to reduce time to fill metric. Align recruitment practices to employment branding. Ensures compliance with EEO, FCC and AAP requirements.
- Identifies sources of applicants including referrals and develops advertising campaigns
- Promotes equal opportunity employment by analyzing results of outreach efforts and modifying recruitment efforts based on those results
- Communicates hiring process to manager and trains hiring managers on ATS and EEO/FCC compliance and monitoring internal compliance with EEO/FCC requirements related to staffing
- Utilizes applicant tracking system to maintain accurate and up-to-date recruitment and applicant files and proper disposition of candidates
- Implements diversity recruitment strategies and participate in applicable national recruiting conferences
- Manages the recruiting lifecycle to include selection, offer and onboarding process
- Perform other duties as required.
Corporate Recruiting Experience (not just agency recruiting only)
Additional job details:
Recruiter will be working filling Varied roles: Shared Services types of roles with Finance, Accounting, IT, BA's, Project Managers, etc.