Loading some great jobs for you...
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: 6 months
Client is currently seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to join our Talent Acquisition Programs & Services Support Team on a contract-basis. This person will excel at developing and sustaining meaningful relationships with candidates, recruiters and managers for the purpose of assisting with the delivery of a strong talent pipeline for experienced and entry-level hires across client.
- In a fast paced environment, work with a team of recruiting professionals to coordinate interview schedules, book travel and manage candidate correspondence.
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on candidates, interview schedules and other recruiting activities using recruiting management system and other filing systems.
- Clearly and effectively communicate recruiting procedures, details and status to candidates, recruiters and hiring managers.
- Order background checks and communicate results to recruiters, HR generalists and hiring managers.
- Ensure company and legal compliance with employment practices, policies and processes.
- Collaborate with team to continuously improve campus recruiting results by measuring, evaluating and refining operating processes.
- May coordinate and administer pre-employment assessments, schedule recruiting events and/or assist with college relations activities.
- May greet and escort candidates to interviews; Candidate must have a friendly and welcoming demeanor.
- May generate and distribute offer and acceptances letters.
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent
- Excellent written and oral communication skills necessary to effectively work with senior management, hiring managers, applicants and candidates.
- Ability to organize time and work; Must be able to maintain a high level of customer service in a high volume environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, other software applications and past use of a web-based applicant tracking system, preferably Taleo.
- Demonstrated willingness to experiment with new ideas and effectively participate in team huddles.