- IN2U HR
- $100,660.00 -166,760.00/year*
18 Brentwood Ct
Access Bio is dedicated to the prevention and early diagnosis of infectious diseases through research, development, and manufacturing of in vitro rapid diagnostic tests, biosensors and molecular diagnostic products. The company's in vitro diagnostic test platform includes immunochemical, biochemical and molecular products.
- Develop new diagnostic kits for infectious diseases, enzyme deficiency diseases and cardiac diseases (ex. Malaria test kit and G6PD enzyme deficiency test kit)
- Participate in main research projects with experimental support of biochemistry and molecular biology
- Train staffs of the company for the laboratory safety and works (development of manuals)
- Biology/Chemistry majored preferred
- Bilingual: Korean and English
- STEM sponsored
Associated topics: biochemistry, biomedical, bioprocessing, biosynthetic, genetic, molecular, neuro, pain, parenteral, pathogenesis
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...