Are you a seasoned HR sales professional looking for a new challenge? McLean & Company, a division of Info-Tech Research Group, is building a team of field HR sales executives to help us continue to grow our membership and help HR leaders and their teams succeed. We offer uncapped commission with generous base, great perks including a yearly trip for top performers, and a vibrant and collaborative company culture. In short - we are an interesting place to work and we reward hard work / sales talent. For the past 20 years, we have seen year over year growth and to support that McLean & Company is looking to add remote field sales team members across the United States.
We are looking to hire in the following areas:
You'll be a good fit if you....
- Arlington, Virginia
- Washington, DC
- Baltimore, Maryland
- Stamford, Connecticut
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Chicago, Illinois
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Calgary, Alberta
- Ottawa, Ontario
- North Carolina
Already have 10+ years of experience in a Sales role.
In the Account Executive - HR Division Role you will:
- Are motivated to hit or exceed sales targets.
- Prefer a modern sales environment and have already worked with a CRM like Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics.
- Are excited by the prospect of building new skills and weekly 1-to-1 coaching with your manager as well as weekly training as a department.
- Ensure consistent monthly prospecting and lead generation activity targeting the right buying centers, leveraging online resources and sales tools in addition to company marketing campaigns - expectation of 15+ first sales appointments each month.
- Work marketing leads and conduct warm calls into your geographical territory to book onsite sales presentations with prospective clients.
- Prepare for sales presentations by customizing PowerPoint presentations to align with the target audience.
- Execute sales appointments to a high standard demonstrating proficient product and functional knowledge and adherence to McLean & Company's sales processes and methodologies.
- Successfully manage sales opportunities through the pipeline in an efficient manner.
- Actively participate in ongoing sales coaching and training activities and demonstrate a strong commitment to personal improvement and advancement.
- Provide senior leadership team with on-going customer feedback to help shape sales and marketing effectiveness, product improvement and innovation.
- Partner with the research department to include relevant analysts on sales presentations as needed.
McLean & Company is a dynamic, fast-paced HR research and advisory firm. Through our action-oriented research and practical diagnostics, we supply clients with insight and support from our subject matter experts. McLean is a place where your voice will be heard a place where you see the impact of your work on our 30,000+ members. It is a place where you will find community and collaboration, where you will work with diverse individuals with their own unique stories and experiences. McLean is a place where success is celebrated by the whole team a place where you are encouraged to stretch and grow.?McLean & Company is a division of Info-Tech Research Group. ITRG is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. To that end, upon request, ITRG will ensure, to the extent possible, that accommodation be made available to applicants throughout the recruitment and hiring process.
- Prior experience selling to CHRO's and HR Leaders preferred.
- Prior experience selling HR Research, Advisory, Consulting, Employee Engagement or L&D offerings.
- Proven ability to build and maintain trusted relationships with c-level executives, and staff at all levels across the organization.
- Proven ability to participate in value-based client conversations.
- Collaborative, with superior listening, critical thinking, and verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, flexible, rapidly changing work environment.
- Ability to deliver keynote presentations at client sites and at conferences.
- Intellectually curious about the effect of HR on the business landscape, with a passion for continuous learning.
- Ability to travel to conduct onsite meetings with prospective clients.
- Home office space available, as this is a remote role.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree.
- Must have a valid passport or enhanced licensed for travel to Canada
Associated topics: chief human resource officer, chro, director, guidance, head, lead, leadership, monitor, senior associate, vice president