Infosys is a global leader in technology services and Consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application Development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our
clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 199,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, which we bring to every project we undertake.
Infosys Consulting - Business Analyst, Insurance
We are seeking a Consultant in our Business Consulting group to support our various Insurance clients on various business projects and programs. It requires 100% travel, working onsite,
depending on where the client is located. Strong experience in operations transitions is strongly preferred. Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
* Will be working with on various projects Experience working in the Insurance industry.
* Role will be leading program initiatives in Operations Transitions, working on process improvements, systems upgrades and implementations and various other business programs.
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* 3 + years of relevant work experience with three years of experience in comparable consulting services.
* Ability to travel 4 days a week to multiple local, state and national client locations.
* U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
1. Skills: Business Analysis, Requirements Management (Business, Functional), Requirements Planning, Requirements Elicitation, Requirements Analysis
2. Domain: Property and Casualty Insurance - Commercial Lines Underwriting
3. Location: Chicago
4. Technology: Pega
5. Methodology: Agile, Waterfall, Hybrid etc.
6. Role: Consultant
Experience working on operational transitions
This job may entail an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Please note this description does not cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
EOE: minorities/female/disability/veteran/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin
Associated topics: business, business intelligence, business systems, business systems analyst, client, crm, information technology consultant, sales, sap, senior consultant