- Established Comprehensive Stroke program
- Cover two facilities in Gainesville and Ocala
- Current team consists of an experienced neurointerventionalist, neurosurgeon, nurse practitioners / physician assistants as well as strong support services from the hospital with Emergency Department clinicians and support staff.
- Manage vascular, critical care and neurointerventional procedures.
- No general neurology. 50% critical care required. Must have completed a critical care fellowship or have extensive critical care experience. Manage 20 days of coverage per month.
This is an employed opportunity with a competitive compensation package including benefits and malpractice coverage.
Gainesville is home to University of Florida and it offers a high quality of life to its residents.